Ms. Margaret M. Murray
Murray & Murray Co., L.P.A.
111 East Shoreline Drive
Sandusky, OH 44870
About Ms. Margaret M. MurrayMs. Murray is licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. She worked as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for Erie County from 1996 to 1997. Appointed by U.S. Senators Sherrod Brown and George Voinovich, she serves on the United States Senate Judicial Nominations Committee for the Southern District of Ohio. She has lectured on Sudden Acceleration, Federal Multi-District Litigation, Subrogation, Civil Procedure, Class Actions, Insurance Law and Ethics. She is a former president of the Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio. She practices in Personal Injury, Complex Litigation, Class Actions, Sudden Unintended Acceleration and Wrongful Death.
- Sandusky High School, 1989
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A. 1993, Sigma Tau Delta - English Honor Society
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D. 1996, Merit Scholar
- Ohio Association for Justice, Board of Trustees , 2004-2010, Amicus Curiae Chair, 2009-2012
- American Association for Justice
- Erie County Bar Association, Grievance Committee, 2010-present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Spec. Comm. on Rule 1.15, Legal Ethics & Prof'l Conduct Comm, 2009-present, Subrogation Task Force, 2010, Spec. Comm. on Subrogation, 2009
- American Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice Amicus Curiae Award, 2010
- Ohio Association for Justice Distinguished Service Award, 2011
Hobbies / Interests
- Baywinds Athletic Club Tennis
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.