Mr. Charles M. Murray
Murray & Murray Co., L.P.A.
111 East Shoreline Drive
Sandusky, OH 44870
About Mr. Charles M. MurrayCharles M. Murray is a formidable litigator with the law firm of Murray & Murray. A graduate of the University of Dayton Law School, Mr. Murray is a former Assistant Prosecuting Attorney in the Adult Felony Trial Division in Erie County. Mr. Murray is board certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Mr. Murray practices in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and litigation.
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, OH 1991 J.D.
- Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH 1987, B.A.
- National College of Advocacy, 2000 - present
- Advocate of Trial Advocacy
- National Board of Trial Advocates, 2000 - present
- Erie County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Ohio Super Lawyer 2004-2012
Hobbies / Interests
- Firelands Area Runner - marathon and triathlon events
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.