Kevin John Zeiher
Dolyk & Zeiher Co. L.P.A.
165 East Water Street
Sandusky, OH 44870
About Kevin John ZeiherI joined my father Arthur Zeiher in the practice of law in 1977. I began my legal career representing insurance companies in the defense of personal injury actions, defending criminal defendants and handling matters involving family law. I have tried over 300 civil and criminal jury trials in eight surrounding counties and the Federal Courts of Ohio and Kentucky. I am admitted to the U.S. 6th District Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the United States. Over the past years I have negotiated settlements and obtained verdicts involving multi-million dollar awards. What is most rewarding is helping my clients obtain closure in complex legal matters impacting their lives.
- Miami University Bachelor of Arts 1973
- The University of Dayton Juris Doctor 1977
- Erie County Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- 1982 Outstanding Young Man Sandusky Jaycees
- 1985 Distinguished Service Award Erie County Bar Association
- 2003 Distinguished Service Award Sandusky Jaycees
- 2004 Chairman's Award Erie MetroParks
- Martindale Hubbell AV Rated
- Ohio Super Lawyer
Hobbies / Interests
- Music, Guitar, Bicycling, Kayaking, Travel
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.