W. Zack Dolyk
Dolyk & Zeiher Co., L.P.A.
1513 State Route 60
Vermilion, OH 44089
About W. Zack DolykPartner in the law firm of Dolyk & Zeiher Co., L.P.A.; Judge of Vermilion Municipal Court (Part Time); Practiced in all local Municipal Courts including Vermilion, Lorain, Oberlin, Huron, Sandusky, Avon Lake, Elyria, Norwalk, and Common Pleas Courts in Lorain, Erie and Huron Counties; Practiced in the Sixth District and Ninth District Court of Appeals; Licensed to practice in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio; Former Mediator in Erie County Common Pleas Court.
- B.A. Ohio Northern University - 1975
- Juris Doctor, Ohio State University College of Law - 1978
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association (Former Trustee)
- Lorain County Bar Association (Former Bankruptcy Committee Chariman)
- Vermilion Chamber of Commerce (Past Pres. and Bd. of Trustees)
- Vermilion YMCA (Past Pres.)
- Kingston of Vermilion (Ethics Committee Member)
- Vermilion Rotary Club (Past Pres. and Trustee, and Crippled Children's Fund Chariman)
- Amherst Historical Society (Trustee)
- Vermilion American Legion
- Vermilion Fish and Game Association
- Great Lakes Historical Society
- Martindale Hubbell AV Rated
Hobbies / Interests
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.