Leslie O. Murray
Murray & Murray Co., L.P.A.
111 E. Shoreline Drive
Sandusky, OH 44870
About Leslie O. MurrayLeslie O. Murray was born in Sandusky, Ohio. She returned to work at Murray & Murray after working in Sierra Leone for the United Nations War Crime Tribunal: the Special Court for Sierra Leone where she worked on the prosecutions team and in Liberia for the United Nations peacekeeping mission for the Legal and Judicial System Support Division where she worked monitoring, advising and training Judges, lawyers, clerks, police officers and corrections officers in an effort to rebuild their judiciary after years of civil war.
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio, May, 2005 J.D. Honors: International Law Concentration With Honors
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, May, 2002 B.B.A. Honors: Cum Laude; General Honors; Departmental Honors The Political Science Department Award
- Westminster University, London, England, 2001 International Business Studies Program
- Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee Member of the OSBA: District 10 Representative
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- American Association for Justice, International Law Section
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Lawyers Without Borders
- Board Member of the Boys & Girls Club
- Board Member of Firelands Montessori Academy
- The Merrick Constitutional Law Award and Scholarship from the University of Miami
- The Departmental Award from the Political Science Department at the University of Miami
- Recipient of the Thomas J. Wood Scholarship (for excellence in the study of Constitutional law)
Hobbies / Interests
- Skiing and Yoga
- Reading a great novel and Travelling to all the weird and wonderful places of the world
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.