Erie County Bar Association
About the Bar Association?
Founded in 1898 with 140+ members our mission is to serve equally our members, our profession and the public by defending liberty and delivering justice.
- To serve, protect, foster and promote the personal and professional interests of its members.
- To serve as the voice of Erie County attorneys to other organizations, governmental enties and the public with regard to the law, legal profession and legal system.
- To promote access to the justice system, fairness in its administration and encourage participation in voluntary pro bono profession.
- To foster professionalism and pride in the profession.
- To provide educational opportunities to Erie County attorneys to enhance the quality of legal servises and the practice of law.
- To provide education to the public to enhance awareness of the legal profession and legal system.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.